Key Account Manager – German-speaking Markets
URKUND is looking to expand its team with a German-speaking Key Account Manager. The position is full-time, project-based but with the possibility of becoming permanent.
The role will entail:
- Contacting potential clients in German-speaking regions and building/continuing relationships with them
- Overseeing the sales process from start to finish, including some after-sales work
- Working in other markets, especially in Sweden, to a lesser extent and/or when required
- Some travel, but most of the work will be done via telephone, e-mail or video conferencing tools.
The ideal candidate
- Speaks German, Swedish and English to a professional level (other languages a bonus but not essential)
- Is educated to at least university level
- Can work independently and as part of a team
- Has a solid work ethic and is very well organised - Understands the value of education
- Has good computer skills and an interest in technology
URKUND has modern offices just outside the centre of Stockholm, which is where the position is based. The team is international and from different backgrounds.
“We’ve definitely noticed an increasing incidence of plagiarism since URKUND was introduced, and previously there was of course a high level of undetected incidence. It was far too time consuming for the teaching staff to carry out their own plagiarism checks. The automation has led to a bigger haul of perpetrators,” says Joshua Kragh Bruhn, Information specialist at CBS.
“The preventive objective of plagiarism detection is highly significant. When the students become aware of URKUND they are less inclined to seek shortcuts. Trying to cheat the system is ultimately more resource intensive than doing a good job from the start,” says Arshad Hussanee, Learn Online Manager på University of Canberra.
View a sample report of the URKUND analysis.